Voting

Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Cards in the Blog Entries Are...

The cards in the blog entries are collages that I have done that represent personal struggles and/or aspects of my personality. They are a version of the "Soul Collage Cards" that were introduced to me by a certified Soul Collage Card Trainer. However, to tailor them to my experiences in art therapy I added words to the backs of them, giving them depth and meaning for me, and a good reason for exploration with my clients.


As you read these blog entries I will be adding them in. Although the cards do not refer to the stories I'm telling directly, they are good illustrations for the work that comes from self-exploration and the joy a person can find in accepting themselves through creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment